Do you need a dental crown?
A dental crown is a tooth shaped “cap” for your tooth, commonly used to restore the shape of the tooth or to enhance its appearance. It comes in the form of a cemented case that partially or completely covers the outside of the clinical crown (your natural/real crown). If taken care of, a crown can last for years.
Your dentist’s primary concern is always to help you keep your teeth healthy and your smile bright and perfect. If Dr. Clarke recommends you receive a crown, it’s probably because of one the following reasons:
- Protect a weak tooth (for instance, from decay)
- Restore an already broken tooth
- Cover and support a tooth with a large filling
- Hold a dental bridge in place
- Cover misshaped or severely discolored teeth
- Cover a dental implant
- Cosmetic modification
We love our clients and are always willing to help give them a beautiful smile. Contact Greenbriar Dental Care in Atlanta, GA today to speak with a member of our team.